Prior to Open Registration:
3year olds currently registered in the program may pre-register & secure their position for the 4 year old program in advance.
Parents must get their child’s registration in before open registration begins or the spot can not be guaranteed.
Open Registration (Watch website for dates of Open Registration Feb 2021):
Our registrar will accept all registrations during the Open Registration week. The applications will be sorted with the following priorities in mind.
We will contact you reguarding approval and placement of your child or waitlist status.
- First – Priority will be given to siblings of children previously registered in the program who live in Parkview/Valleyview.
- Second – Priority will be given to all new Parkview/Valleyview registrations.
- Third – Priority will be given to siblings of children previously registered in the program from other communities.
- Fourth – Children registering for the 3-year-old program must be three years of age and toilet trained by the first day of the school year. Registration of a child who turns 3 after September 31 and prior to December 31, of the school year will be permitted, provided there is space in the program. However, this child will not be permitted to attend until he/she has had his/her third birthday and the space is secured with payment.
- Fifth – Priority will be given to registrations from all other communities.
Changes in residency, prior to the school year commencing, will not affect placement in the program.
All registrations taken after registration opens will be accepted in the order that they are received. Registration by proxy will be permitted.
4-Year-old Program Specifics
- Children must be four years of age by January 1, 2020. This is the current entry deadline for the school system.
- The program is offered Monday, Wednesday and Friday 8:50 to 11:20 am
3-Year-old Program Specifics
- Children must be three years of age and toilet trained.
- The program is offered Tuesday and Thursday 8:50 to 11:20 am.